Efco multifunction brushcutter models DS 2410 D and DS 3000 D are designed for use by demanding homeowners and groundcare professionals. From cutting the grass to pruning hedges, trimming bushes or blowing leaves or debris, these machines can meet multiple needs: multifunction by nature, these tools can be rapidly transformed into brushcutters, hedgetrimmers, pruners or leaf blowers thanks to the possibility of purchasing the required accessories separately.
The quick no-tools connection system make it possible to switch between applications rapidly with no need for external tools. Load&Go, the innovative line head with 130 mm of 2.4 mm gauge line, ensures easy and quick refilling: just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume cutting activities.
These brushcutters, which are available with two alternative engines with different displacements, are equipped with the “Easy on” device composed of a double spring in the starter cover combined with driver with two ratchets; this device allows reduced force with each pull and hence fast starting with fewer rope pulls. In addition, the digital coil with electronic control and revs limiter means easier starting and enhanced performance thanks to the uniform combustion and reduced fuel consumption.
The filter support with carburettor anti-backflow element (an Emak patent) prevents the filter from becoming contaminated with mixture and guarantees longer working times between maintenance intervals, while the 26 mm diameter aluminium drive tube is equipped with self-lubricating antivibration bushes to ensure smooth movement of the drive shaft and hence greater operator comfort.
Shaft extension application
- Weight of application: 0.7 Kg
- Length: 750 mm
- Tube diameter: 26 mm
- Cutting components: 130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.40 mm dia. line - 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
- Application weight without cutting tools: 1.1 Kg
- Tube diameter: 26 mm
- Weight of application: 1.5 Kg
- Max. air volume: 600 m³/h
- Max air speed: 60 m/sec
DS 2410 D - Engine unit
- Power/Displacement: 1.2 HP - 0.9 kW/21.7 cm³
- Weight of engine unit: 4.2 Kg
- Grip: single
- Weight of application: 2.7 Kg
- Overall length of machine: 1.8 m
- Blade type: double blade, rotable through 12 positions from 0° to 180°
- Weight of application: 2.0 Kg
- Bar length (nose): 25 cm, 10''
- Chain (pitch x gauge): 3/8''x.043''
- [[i]] [[i]]