Subject: Information notice issued by EMAK S.p.A. pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679
1) our company will collect and process your personal data further to your visits to this site, the compiling of forms, the receipt of your requests/inquiries, preliminary contacts, market surveys and research and, if applicable, the establishment of a business relationship;
2) we hereby specify, in the interest of full disclosure, the following definitions contained in European Regulation 2016/679:
Personal data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Now therefore, pursuant to article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679,
we hereby inform you
that the collection and processing of your personal data will be conducted by the company in compliance with the following:
- general aims: the data will be used to optimize management of business relations between you and the company, to fulfill your requests/inquiries, for the correct execution of bureaucratic, accounting, taxation and commercial procedures and for the obligatory actions required by law and anyway strictly connected to relationships in existence;
- direct marketing aims: your data (non-sensitive data) can also be used, exclusively with your optional, specific and explicit consent, which can be revoked at any time, also for the transmission of advertising material/communications, such as brochures, invitations, newsletters, etc., by post, by e-mail, fax, telephone, SMS, MMS and similar; after having provided your consent, you are anyway entitled to refuse, at any time and without cost, processing of your data for the aim set down in this paragraph;
- methods: the data will be processed using hard copy/computer/telecommunications tools/media, in full compliance with legal requirements and in accordance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness and in such a way as to protect your privacy;
- optional conferment: the conferment of personal data is at your own discretion and is not mandatory;
- consequences if you refuse to provide your personal data: refusal to provide the data or complete opposition to the processing of such data for the aims as at point a) may make prevent our company from fulfilling certain types of requests. Refusal for the use of data for the aims as at point b) will not however have any consequences concerning the benefits associated with discounts, benefits deriving from promotions or, in general, reciprocal relations between you and the company;
- entities or categories of entities (recipients) to which the data may be disclosed or distributed: the data can be disclosed to third parties exclusively to comply with legal obligations or obligations dictated by a contract and/or to fulfill any requests you may make. The data will not be disseminated under any circumstances;
- persons responsible for the processing: your data will be processed solely and exclusively by a limited number of specifically authorized administrative, marketing, data center and sales personnel;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): absolutely no automated decision-making processes are managed;
- data subject’s rights: you have all the rights ratified by European Regulation 2016/679, namely the right to request access to your personal data, the right have it corrected or deleted, the right to have the processing restricted, the right to object to their processing, and the right to data portability. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- data transfers to third countries: any personal data transfers to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will be performed based on an adequacy decision taken by the Commission or, in case of the transfers defined in articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph of the European regulation, based on appropriate and suitable guarantees;
- data retention period: the data will be retained for the time strictly necessary in order to fulfill the data subject’s requests or based on the terms set forth by the law in force or by any terms and conditions of contract;
- data controller: the data controller is Emak S.p.A., with registered offices in Bagnolo in Piano (RE) Italy, Via Fermi no. 4, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative;
- data protection officer: the data protection officer is Mr Juri Torreggiani, with office in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard no. 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69, fax 0522/38.79.96: any requests for clarification and information you may have can be addressed to him.
This information notice may be supplemented with additional elements and indications, provided verbally or in writing, in order to provide the fullest possible response to any further information you may require about privacy matters and to comply with regulatory changes.
Date: 25/05/2018 Data Controller