Choosing an Efco battery-powered product means choosing a reliable, quiet, practical and lightweight tool that is simultaneously exceptionally rugged and autonomous in terms of power and continuity of operation. These power tools are particularly suitable for working in residential areas thanks to their minimal acoustic and environmental pollution levels.
The Efco catalogue offers the TGi 45 hedgetrimmer, the DSi 30 bruhcutter, the SAi 60 blower and the LRi 44 P lawnmower.
The modern motors combined with powerful 2.5 and 5.0 Ah batteries, provide access to superior levels of performance combined with top-of-category ranking in terms of noise output.
Battery-powered tools are the optimal choice in particular for operators who are unfamiliar with the use of petrol engine powered machines. This is because these tools are exceptionally easy to use: simply check the battery charge level with the easy-read battery check located on the battery, and start working.
Battery-powered machines are especially suitable for jobs to be carried out far from the nearest power point or in areas where the presence of a mains power cord could interfere with work activities. The products in the new range can be purchased together or separately, with battery and battery charger. The universal battery is designed to power the entire range of Efco cordless power tools.
- Blade type: double
- Blade length: 450 mm
- Runtime: 2.5 Ah: 60' light use, 2.5 Ah: 45' intensive use, 5.0 Ah: 120' light use, 5.0 Ah: 90' intensive use
- Max air speed: 40 m/s
- Weight without battery: 3.3 Kg
- Runtime: 2.5 Ah: 40' minimum speed, 5.0 Ah: 90' minimum speed, 2.5 Ah: 15' maximum speed, 5.0 Ah: 30' maximum speed
- Grip: single, adjustable
- Cutting components: 103 mm dia. Load&Go line head with 2 mm dia. nylon line
- Runtime: 2.5 Ah: 30' light use, 2.5 Ah: 20' intensive use, 5.0 Ah: 60' light use, 5.0 Ah: 40' intensive use
- [[i]] [[i]]